Sunday, March 8, 2009

This Just Become a Reoccuring Post

I recently posted great conversations/texts that I had with friends. Well my friends do say the darnedest things...

In response to my status "prefers diva to bitch"
Friend:
how about head bitch in charge?
"hbic"
me: HAHAHA
sweet
Friend: a la New York from Flava of Love?
Side Note: I love New York from Flava of Love...That girl is nuts!

In response to seeing my new tattoo
"Balls to the walls man. I couldn't do it"

In response to me possibly heading out to visit a friend
Friend:
yippee!
me: yay
Friend: aha!
i can never figure out how to distingush yeah from yay
you just showed me
Side Note: This girl graduated from HARVARD undergrad.

Texting about how me missing book club wouldn't be the worst thing considering I have yet to finish the book.
Me: "And I can't use my tattoo as a distraction"
Friend: "I am sure you can make up a dance. haha"
Update: Did not go to book club, did go to casting call for a runway show. More on that later.

I hope these posts do not discourage my friends from talking to me as that would be so sad. Love you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment