Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Out Damn Spot


I was just enjoying my leftover gnocchi and bolognese sauce and my fork somehow jumped out of my bowl and somersaulted all over my pants. Tomato sauce everywhere! I find tomato sauce to be the hardest stain to get out of clothing. While laundry takes up a lot of time, I don't really mind doing it and have quite the skills when it comes to stain removal. But the tomato stain really can be a huge pain. Just now I treated my pants and they are hanging in the shower, but I don't feel like I got all that far with them. I hope it all comes out in the wash. Granted they are pj pants (as I have been home sick today and felt like real pants were unneccessary) but I still don't want them stained forever.

Oh well. Hopefully it all works out. If anyone has any good stain removal tips, lemme know!

No comments:

Post a Comment