Sunday, March 8, 2009

Oh the Internet

You never know where you may pop up out there in cyber-space...

A few weeks ago I was told by a friend that I was seen in the background of a guy's profile pic on match.com! Crazy talk!! I sadly cannot supply proof of this but I can show you where else one can find me or parts of me out in the World Wide Web...

First off, we have the Holy Cross housing website. This picture is of me getting OJ out of my senior year apartment fridge. Yes, I am well aware that we had an obscene number of magnets. This was not my only HC claim to fame. This image was also used in a border for the 2008 calendar. More impressively, one of the brochures given out to prospective/admitted students has a great photo of my hand holding a pussy willow branch (this is where my appendage modeling days first began).

The next internet find comes from the fact that I impulsively click on webpages that people put in their status messages on facebook and gchat... this is how I found myself on another website. Scroll down to Candids...I am pretty sure you can pick me out fairly easily

The of course there is the Chester French pic (but i've kind of advertised that one enough)

So yeah, facebook isn't the only place you can pop. It has been fun stumbling over myself out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment