Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hosea? Really??

I know I am behind the times, but I was at a game night last week and haven't gotten around to watching one of the 203934 Top Chef marathons since then to be told who won the whole thing.

HONESTLY? Hosea won?

This is rather disappointing. I mean, once Fabio was kicked off I lost my need to watch it....











Couldn't help myself....









I had no reason to see who won out of the final three which is why it has taken me this long to find out. If I could have voted, I would have gone Carla in a heart beat. She reminds me of the Giraffe from Madagascar (see below) but the judges chose Hosea. I think they were afraid of going with the Stefan and for some reason they chose to hate on Carla that night. I blame Casey. She ruins stuff.



I don't know what it is, but I swear there is a resemblance. It could be the facial expressions that they have...who knows?

Oh my...I am watching the reunion show now and they have I heart fabio t-shirts. I WANT ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment