Monday, March 9, 2009

A Girl can Dream

There is just something about the mob that fascinates me. For a while my big goal was to marry into the mob. Be close enough to have a clear status, but not too close that I was seriously in danger of losing my life or husband. Many have yelled at me for this, and at this point I feel that the goal is a lost cause.

Anyway, what inspired this small post is that in today's New York Times there was an article regarding two bodies that were found in an industrial park recently. This makes me wonder how many bodies are out there stuck in the foundation of a buildings all over the major cities. We may never really know...

The movies glam up the ganster lifestyle. I was about to list the ones I've seen, but realized my list would be quite small. I really should get on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment