Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What was 4.4 lbs and had razor sharp claws?


That would be the smallest known North American dinosaur - Hesperonychus elizabethae. I was looking for more information regarding the ridiculous AIG bonuses that I got a CNN breaking news email about earlier.

I am sure you heard that 73 people received +$1 million bonuses - 11 of these people no longer work for AIG. I don't care if these bonuses were promised before shit hit the fan. I am pretty sure many Americans are thankful if they are still employed and are well awared of the fact that bonuses are no longer coming to them. Furthermore, I know of a few individuals who, along with their coworkers, opted to reduce their pay to 80% even though their hours did not change in the hopes to prevent layoffs. I mean really - how in the world do these AIG people believe they can rationalize the bonuses to the average American. ARG. I would love to kick one of these people.

But back to the dinosaur. "It's basically a predator of small things". I would think a dinosaur that only weighs 4.4 pounds would only eat small things, but I am no paleontologist

No comments:

Post a Comment