Friday, March 20, 2009

Uncommon Cure to the Common Cold

Tums and Orange Juice are all one needs to get over a cold.

I swear these two items are just like magic.

On Tuesday I got a sinus headache and felt like pressure was building up in my sinuses. I opted to go to JazzFunk after work thinking that the headache could have come from just being inside all day. (I get headaches from the weirdest stuff). Dancing helped a bit, but by the time I got home and sat down to watch the Biggest Loser, the pressure was back. I took out my contacts to see if that would help, again it got a bit better but still uncomfortable.

When it was time for bed I figured I should take something so that I could get a good night's sleep. Instead of using Tylenol Sinus - great drug - I went for a tall glass of OJ followed by some Tums. When I woke up the next day I was feeling 100%.

Sadly, two days later when I woke up on Thursday the cold came back over night, I'm not sure what happened. But I swear had I had more OJ and Tums on Wednesday before bed as a back up I would have not needed the Tylenol cold.

Tums are my wonder drug.

No comments:

Post a Comment