Friday, March 6, 2009

Ain't no body builder

On Monday I had to dig out my car from the side of the street to prove to the Somerville police that someone loves my silver avalon and therefore it should not get ticketed. Being the lazy person I am, I just did the bare minimum...taking the snow off the top and along the side that the plow had pushed the street snow into. Over the course of this past winter, I have found that if the need arises, I am a fantasatic parellel parker. Therefore, I don't have to shovel much behind or in front of my car. If fact, I usually just leave that snow right where it is, give myself a day for some little melting and then I simply unpark myself from my little space. The best part is that no one else can then get themselves into where I was so that spot is mine for when I return. Well no one except for that little red bug...but then again that stupid bug loves to park in such a way that it takes up two spaces on the street in the non-snowy months, so she probably couldn't get into my space if she tried. I'm not bitter about her parking...not at all.

But I digress, so I shoveled on Monday and then attended JazzFunk on Tuesday (I had missed last week's class so it had been awhile since I moved that much and that quickly for an hour) and by Wednesday morning I was SORE. How pathetic is that? The worst part was that some of my muscles were still feeling it as of Thursday.

Maybe I should try working out or at least stretching more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment