Friday, March 13, 2009

I will never be a Suzy Homemaker

I may have gotten injured while doing laundry yesterday. I am dead serious.

This week I decided to focus in on the disaster that has over taken my room. I cleaned it to my best abilities (the floor is now visible), which then produced a series of errands that needed to be completed to get rid of some of the piles.

So I dropped of clothes at the dry cleaners, shoes at the cobbler, and finished off with a trip to the laundromat last night. Technically I still have to drop off sheets and towels at wash-dry-fold next week (I just hate trying to fold sheets by myself) but I'm considering that to be on next week's to-do list.

Anyway, I pulled the muscles located at the base of my ribcage and the only thing I have done that involved physical movement was doing my laundry last night. I know it sounds weird (and by weird I mean pathetic), but there is no other explanation. Just applying pressure to the area is causing me discomfort!

Clothes can be heavy when wet.... I did have to walk awkwardly down the street as I pulled my basket/cart-thing full of laundry down the street because I am too tall to use it comfortably...maybe it was the leaning?

I don't know. But this just shows I am not made to be a housewife/homemaker. Sorry Amy, I don't think you could even help me...

No comments:

Post a Comment