Friday, March 13, 2009

Still Pretty

The hunt for the green four inch heels has been basically on hold for the last month or so. Michelle Obama has the Jimmy Choos, but I have been hoping to find something a bit more affordable.

Nothing has popped up so far, but I did stumble upon something almost as great. (Of course by stumble upon I mean I am on the Aldo email list and they update me constantly on their sales and new stock.)

Meet the Lagatta.

It is only 2.5 inches, so kind of on the shorter side, and it may be borderline tacky. But I think I still may be in love.

I am trying to hold off pump purchases as spring is supposed to be around the corner and I prefer flip flops and flats for the warmer months. But I may need a pick-me-up purchase to get through March :)

No comments:

Post a Comment