Thursday, March 12, 2009

I love/hate you google reader

I think I may have just stumbled upon my downfall.

In the past I have had a number of favorite websites that I would visit every few days along with a few blogs that I would keep tabs on, a series of daily email lists and of course my regular hit of perezhilton.com. Then I started highheelsshortskit.blogspot.com and had the "blogs I follow tab" which lets me know when ever someone updates something. This up-ed my addiction as I didn't have to waste time going from page to page I would just look at my dashboard and find out who had something new.

Then came Google Reader.

I know it has been around for a while, but I just decided to test it out. I had been feeling that I was loosing touch with "real news". I have cnn breaking news sent to my email, but I can tell you way more about the Rhianna/Chris Brown abuse than anything else. So on my reader I have added CNN, sections of the New York Times and few other periodicals. This with my daily Globe highlights I have gone into over drive. I can't keep up! Currently there are 327 unread articles...I can't figure out what to read, and when I read it, I can't decide to send it to a friend, or blog or what because there is just sooo much.

I think I need help...ahhh technology is so overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment