Monday, March 2, 2009

No Snow Day :(

I had to go to work today. No snow day for me. Everyone gets concerned about roads when we have snow storms...well what should really be thought about are the sidewalks.

Some people are really good about shoveling their portions of the sidewalk after a storm for us. Others not so much. So I was particularly thankful when I saw three men busying themselves in front of an apartment building this morning with salt, shovel and snow blower. Unfortunately for the men, the guy using the snow blower was unfamiliar with the rules of no throwing snow back into the street. He had the machine aimed outward away from the building. I would have done the same thing, otherwise it would have bounced off the wall back at hom. I doubht anyone else would have ever noticed or cared, I mean I was grateful that he was clearing the walk way. Unfortunately the police car that was driving by didn't see it my way and pulled over started honking and yelling. Ooooops.

At least the morning started out amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment