Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Chicken Pot, Chicken Pot, Chicken Pot Piiiiiiiiiiie

If you can name the pop culture reference of this post's title you are my kind of person!

Two weeks ago I got a great pre-made chicken pot pie that I stuck in the oven and it was pure deliciousness 35 minutes later. This week I was at the same store but couldn't find the brand that I had last had. I mean I couldn't tell you for the life of me what it was called but none of the boxes looked familiar. I figured I would just try to one that was in the freezer. It said it was "organic" which is something I usually try to stay away from, but beggers can't be choosers and I really wanted chicken pot pie.

Well, I got home and 40 minutes later, disappointment. Just not as good. All I wanted to do was add salt, but there wasn't enough flavors to have the salt pull from. What a bust.

At least I remembered I had two-bite brownies!!!!!

1 comment: