Monday, March 16, 2009

I Want One

This is a post I started last week and never got around to finishing it. Interestingly enough the topic came up in conversation this weekend and my dreams were subsequently popped...


I don't know what the allure is, but lately I have really wanted a pet hedgehog. In all reality I WANT a dog. Sadly, I am not responsible enough, nor do I have a proper home, to care for a puppy of my own so I must wait. I don't like cats. So based on all these awwww-inspiring pics from cuteoverload hedgehogs seemed to be a good substitute. I mean, there are great stories about them...like the baby hogs that thought a cleaning brush was their mom!!

But now I learn that these guys are not so much fun. While hanging out this weekend, I was informed that these guys are not so pleasant. And that they screech when they get mad.

So bummer. This post is more of a FYI for you guys. Apparently hedgehogs are only cute online, in real life they are a pain in the butt. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment