Thursday, March 12, 2009

If it's fried, I will probably eat it.


The last two posts have been sports related. My readers may need a change of pace.

So I give you the Deep Fried Cupcake by Kickass Cupcakes.

These delicious creations are made fresh to order for your dining pleasure on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. I guess they figure there is no room for fried dessert during the week. There is always room for fried dessert.


I can testify that this place makes good stuff. A couple of friends of mine graciously brought a sampling of KickAss Cupcakes's cupcakes to my birthday party this past year. They were TASTY. I cannot wait to get the fried version.

Anyone who is interested let me know! We can all devour fatty goodness together!!!

2 comments:

  1. That looks amazing, and I am drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had Kick Ass Cupcakes tonight. love them! Have never had the deep fried ones...not sure what I'm waiting for.

    ReplyDelete