Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Feature

I was browsing the different features that Blogger offers to us, and found the "Reactions" feature. I've decided to go with it....like the counter (which is still here) this may disappear if I feel my self-esteem will suffer from the reactions.

Basically at the bottom of the posts there are three boxes you can click on; like it, funny, meh. You can tell I don't really want bad criticism so "meh" is as low as I could handle right now. Maybe later on I will think of different options, but again, we shall see if anyone uses them or not. Of course, you don't have use them, but I figured I would attempt to find another way I could encourage some interaction. As always I appreciate all the personal comments you have made to me beyond the blog and I think I am enjoying this project just as much as you if not more...

No comments:

Post a Comment