Friday, March 20, 2009

I am addicted

To buying books.

I am not allowed to purchase any more books for the next month. As a MINIMUM. In the last 6 days, SIX DAYS, I have purchased 6 books - three of them were bought today via amazon so they aren't technically here yet... But really, I already have like 10 books that I have not yet read on my book shelves and now I am adding another six PLUS I already have a mandatory book each month for book club. I don't know how I expect to get through all of these!

At least I purchase a wide range of books, I have purchased some chick lit, Twilight, math/science themed stuff, non-fiction, classical works, collections of short stories and modern novels over the last few months. I mean at least I can always find something in my room to read. I wish I would just remember that when I consider whether or not I need another volume for my shelves.

I was thinking that they may come in handy with all my upcoming trips, but two of my flights are red eyes... no reading then. But I will be able to read by the pool. Can't wait for my trips out west!

So, yeah, I figured the first step is admitting you have a problem. Well I do. I seem to think I have more time to read than I really do. If you see me in a book store, please, push me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment