Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Everyone Loves Interactive-ness

I've enjoyed the personal feedback so far about this site. So far, I have gotten a few requests on future subject matter - I will do my best to weave the ideas into future posts. And the comments have been fun to read when people have been daring enough to leave them.

I was going through the settings on this blog just now and saw that you needed to register or some shit to comment. Well I turned that off - I'd like to make this more interactive, otherwise it is like talking to myself, and I am fairly certain I have already explained that I do that enough already...with hand gestures. Maybe this is a good idea, maybe I am setting myself up for disaster. Who knows?

So, thanks everyone whose poked around here. I'm over 1000 hits in just two plus months (thanks to my shameless plug on facebook I had my biggest afternoon to date), but overall I would say not bad...

2 comments: