Monday, March 23, 2009

Eeewwww - Yup that is my lunch

While drinking my Superfood Odwalla smoothie today it occurred to me that most people find this drink GROSS. I can understand why. It is GREEN. Like Grass Green. There are actually TWO different types of grasses in the ingredient list. Please understand there are only 14 items listed.

The real point to all of this is that no one else is going to want to touch it, therefore it is really safe in my office fridge. There are only 9 of us in the office, so I don't have any real reason to be concerned about lunch stealing, as it would be pretty easy to figure out who-done-it. But, I was thinking that eating things that others find gross or disgusting is definitely a great way to deal with this kind of problem. I used to work at a call center where over 100 people had access to the fridges. Lunches got "accidentally eaten" all the time. Had I been exposed to Superfood at that time, it could have possibly become a meal supplement at least once a week as a defensive measure. Fortunately, my food was never stolen...mainly because I kept it at my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment